Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Hello II

Hi,

I’m Ilka, one of the two interns who are currently working at AutoCom.
Just a couple of month ago I was sitting in my apartment in Hannover (Germany), desperately waiting to hear back from AutoCom. Just a couple of month left and I will again sit in my apartment in Hannover, remembering the time I had in Detroit from August 2005 till March 2006. Back in Germany I will continue studying Public Relations at the University of Applied Science and Arts in Hannover and will hopefully finish my thesis by the end of summer 2006.

What else to tell you about me? I'm 23 years old, grew up in a small town in Eastern Germany, lived in London for two months and currently live in Royal Oak, Michigan. I did internships at the Intercontinental Hotel Hamburg and at an event agency in Hamburg, worked in the communications department at Siemens and have three years experience as a bartender. That doesn't help you a lot when you work in Public Relations but it's useful at every party.Today I prefer to stand in front of the bar not behind it. But I still know how to mix good cocktails. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home