Monday, December 18, 2006

Hasselhoff on tour

Since Hans Hassel the Hoff was on Tour in the United States he's back in the country his father was responsible for tearing down the wall.

Hey AutoComers, I promised you to write a little post how I'm doing...here we go!!!

After my arrival where my friends organized a little party in a bar which ended in club at 6 am next morning I had to care about my niece.

Since I'm back she thinks I leave again every time I leave the house and I have to explain that I'm back in a couple hours.



In my first week we went to watch a movie, visited a playdome, played a lot games...

What else am I doing?

Right now I'm still searching for a company where I can write my dissertation for and it's not that easy...

When I ain't searching for a company I care about our monsters: Ben, a four months old St. Bernard and German Shepard mix and Tommy a Golden Retriever.




Next Wednesday I will visit the first AutoCom Intern Alumni meeting which is hosted by Linda in Münster. This meeting will include deep discussions about German and American "clubbing":-)
But beyond that we will talk about our memories of a great American time we had in the U.S...

It's time to finish that little report...

I need to go to Mc Donalds and tell them what refills are. Afterwards I'll try to drive my car through our cemetries and will drink alcohol in public:-)

What are you guys doing? What about the AutoCom reconstruction?

Hope to hear from you and wish you all a great x-mas time with great food!!!

Markus

6 Comments:

At December 18, 2006 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi everyone! I wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!! Kevin was in a line clearing brawl in Elmira last weekend so he's been unable to play cause of a concussion. He should be back to playing this weekend! I am working in the IPFW Athletic Department, promoting and marketing the 16 teams here. It's challenging and a lot of fun!!! There are SO many different personalities to contend with...it makes it a different atmosphere everyday. I hope that all is well with everyone there and hopefully I'll be in town to stop by soon!!!

Love,
Shannon

 
At December 19, 2006 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Markus!!!!

Your niece looks like such an angel! I can't wait to hear about your AutoCom meeting with Linda! Glad to know you got home safe and sound!

Merry Christmas!

Maggie

 
At December 19, 2006 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Markus,

glad to hear you're having a lot of fun back home... getting out of the Club at 6am, getting breakfast and going home to sleep... that is the way I remember our club tours also back home...
The good thing about clubbing in the U.S.: You get more sleep and are not dying early next morning.

Have a great AutoCom alumni meeting - I'm gonna be there next time!

Merry Christmas,
Susanne

 
At December 21, 2006 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Markus,

Missing you and wishing you the best Christmas with your family and the greatest 2007 for you! And I'm predicting it will be a big comeback year for the Hoff as well!

Take care,

Jan

 
At January 03, 2007 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi....to both Markus and Shannon.

Great hearing from both of you.

Markus -- Thanks especially for sending along all of those great photos. Your niece is an absolute doll and the dogs are cute as well. We did seem to notice that your eyes were somewhat red....not sure if that was from the flash on your camera or from the party the night before.

Shannon -- We certainly hope you do make it back to Detroit and visit AutoCom sometime soon. Thanks for the update. We'll look forward to hearing more from you soon!

 
At January 09, 2007 7:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. You also asked about construction. Finally after nearly five months of back-and-forth, Don, Dee & the renovation team have started to see a major light at the end of the tunnel. In other words, we should be pretty much finished with everything in another week or so.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home