Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Did you know...?

that business moms are species which really exist...?!

It didn't take me much time to find out that also in the AutoCom group lives such a nice business mom species.



Dee welcomed me with a prepared workstation, asked me for different information and pointed several things out where I have to be careful:

What do I have keep in mind while buying a car?!

Which downtown areas should I avoid?!

How to eat healthy?!

How do I manage my tax refund? (We're students, that's important:-)

Where can I buy the cheapest antibiotic?


What else does our business mom do every day?




She:

- creates more space on our p-drive to help us put more and more documents on it (and we're damn good at it:-)!

- spoils us with her voice during phone tests at the early mornings: "Gooooood mooorrrrning this is just a test"...

- makes sure that the craftsmen follow the instructions (They shouldn't try not to follow:-)

- is the Virusbuster on our computer stations

- cheers us up with her laugh

- kicks our ....sses if we mess up with our timeslips

- opens her chocolate shop every day

- welcomes us interns with a good morning which checks if her business children are ok or something happened the day before

- lets us try from her delicious food

- crawls on her fours to manage the cable spaghetti in our office


Are you looking for a (business) mom or looking for good chocolate?

Just apply at AutoCom Associates!!!:-)

Linda and Markus

5 Comments:

At October 10, 2006 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is really a great post!! We are very lucky to have Momma "D" in our office! We would all be drowning in the P drive if it wasn't for her! Thanks Dee, for everything!

 
At October 10, 2006 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Thank you,
{Blushing bright red}
I do not deserve such wonderful praise.
Nor do I deserve such wonderful office family!

 
At October 11, 2006 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No one could become more indispensible (and more appreciated) faster than Dee.

 
At October 15, 2006 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dee you are the best office mom I've ever had. :o)
What would I have done without your English Muffin the one day!? :o)
Have you ever expected to have such a lot of children?
Love you mama!

 
At October 21, 2006 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like we'll need to create a new "employee of the year" award. I like the "star is born" comment as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home