Monday, January 30, 2006

Bianca

Hello everybody!
My name is Bianca Bischoff, I am 22 years old and will be intern at AutoCom from the first of march till the end of august.
At the moment I study economics at the Universtiy of Applied
Science Nürtingen-Geislingen (that’s near Stuttgart) in the 5th Semester.
I’ve been to the US for three times now, but I have never been to Detroit or the Great Lakes before. And it was always just for holiday and I’m really happy to have the chance now to get to know the “real american way of life”.
Well, there are nearly 4 weeks left, till I will fly to Detroit. My preperations for my 6 months internship are nearly finished, there are only a few little things left. And slowly I’m getting really nervous! I’m looking forward to work and live in the US for the next couple of months. The only thing I’m a bit afraid of, is buying a car. But I think I will manage this. And I think there will be a few things I will miss. For example my mom, my best friend and of course driving fast on the highway =) ! And the real Swabian noodles (called “Spätzle”)! Oh I’m so nervous, I nearly can’t wait for the moment flying to Detroit!

See you soon!

by Bianca

4 Comments:

At January 30, 2006 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to our blog Bianca....that has something of an alliterative ring, doesn't it!!??

And welcome to AutoCom and to Detroit as well. We're looking forward to seeing you in March!

Don't be nervous....you'll do just fine! And by the way..bring along your recipe for spaetzle! My grandmother used to make it for us, but we've long since lost her recipe!

 
At February 21, 2006 9:38 AM, Blogger Letty Gonzalez said...

Hi, Bianca. Looking forward to your arrival at AutoCom. No need to be nervous...we're all friendly here! We work hard, but we have fun. All the best, Don Haberek

 
At March 20, 2006 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look different from the picture!! :P

 
At March 21, 2006 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Lei! ;) I hope so, cause this picture was taken just when I arrived in Germany after a 24 hours trip back from Brazil, a year ago. So I was really tired...! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home