Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Dear AutoCom-People!

Christmas is just around the corner so I want to wish you a very merry Xmas through this blog! Many exciting things happened to me since I left AutoCom: I finished college, moved from Hannover to Frankfurt and started a new job.
In November 2006 I began to work as an assistant account executive at Edelman PR in Frankfurt. As you can imagine I was very(!) happy when I got the news that I could become part of the Edelman team. The job is really nice, the team is excellent. In the last couple of weeks I realized how much I learned at AutoCom so I want to thank you for your help and all the support you provided me with during my AutoCom time!


Here in Frankfurt everybody is in a hurry to finish the final cristmas shopping and so the city and the shops are full with people. Those lucky people who are already done with shopping you can find at the christmas market, drinking hot wine. IĀ“love that - standing in the cold, holding a cup of hot wine and just enjoy the German christmas time. However - I wouldn't mind seeing all the christmas decoration in Michigan again. And of course I wouldn't mind meeting all of you again! Hopefully this will happen in 2007.
Until then I wish you wonderful christmas holidays with your families and a happy new year 2007.

All the best from Frankfurt,
Ilka

4 Comments:

At December 19, 2006 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Ilka!

Sounds like you are doing so great and really enjoy your job! Can't wait for your next trip to D-Town!

Maggie

 
At December 21, 2006 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ilka!
We all knew you would do well!
Keep us posted on your exploits.

Have a Happy and Safe Christmas.

 
At December 21, 2006 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ilka,

Congrats on the new job! Happy holidays and I wish you much success in the new year! Looking forward to seeing you back in Detroit in the near future!

Jan

 
At January 03, 2007 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great seeing you last month in Frankfurt!

It was really wonderful to hear about how well you're doing.

Please continue to stay in touch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home