Friday, January 26, 2007

And I say "hello again..."

Hello everybody!

So I hope you are all back to normal life again, after I just jumped in the office and confused everybody right before Christmas. :-)

I enjoyed my stay over Christmas and New Years Eve that much, it was really hard for me to go back. And coming back I was in the usual stress for university. “Same procedure as every semester”. :o) I had my presentation in an English seminar about “Advertising across cultural borders” which was a lot of fun and worked out well. And now I’m preparing for my exams. Study, study, study.

It was really cool to see all the Christmas lights and to be able to have a real American Christmas at my boyfriends house, with a huge family. And thanks to Larry for inviting us to the Boxing Day. It was fun joining an AutoCom Event as a guest and not as the staff. :)

And I bet everybody can imagine how much I miss it being there. As Dee always says “You were born in the wrong country”. Maybe she is right. :o)

So this time I don’t want to confuse everybody again and so I tell you now that I will be back in almost two weeks. So I hope I will be able to see all of you again.

Take care and see you soon

Bianca

PS: I just recognized that the current interns haven’t introduced themselves on our bolg. I would like to see a nice picture and a short introduction of you! It is not just for foreign interns…it is for EVERYBODY! :)

2 Comments:

At January 28, 2007 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bianca...

Great seeing you over the holidays and look forward to talking with you when you come back!

 
At February 01, 2007 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait for you to come back!!!! See you soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home