Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Once upon a time there was a little girl called Silke, she grew up in a small village and wanted to see the whole world. She was born in September 1984... Ok that fairy tale would last too long. I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I am Silke Schwarte, 22 years old and right now I’m planning an internship in the USA. Since I was in Augusta and Boston four years ago, I am dying to come back to the USA. This time I want to make working experiences in an American company.


Since 2004 I’m a student at the University of Lüneburg to become a teacher at vocational schools. On this photo you see one of the best places in Lüneburg. It is the city hall square. There is the Weihnachtsmarkt, city fest and other official events.



I read a lot about Autocom on this blog and it is very interesting to read reports about former interns or what you are doing during your internship. This blog sparks my interest in an internship at Autocom. I like what former interns wrote about their internship, how they miss the people and the work.
On the photos you see one of my roommates, her name is Elke. She is always making fun of me! Why? But I guess I will miss her jokes... She is one of the girls who can talk the whole time while we are watching movies.
Some facts about myself:
I would die for chocolate
I sometimes do not know where my bicycle is
I like to laugh
I’m a twin (that isn’t always easy if you celebrate your birthday with your sister, especially when she says your birthday starts 23 minutes later because you are 23 minutes younger...)




.... And she lived happily ever after.


Silke

3 Comments:

At January 19, 2007 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Silke...

Great hearing from you. We're all looking forward to having you join us here at AutoCom.

Nice to see from her note that Linda is still visiting our blog site. I'm sure she will be more than happy to help you prepare for your internship. Our other past, current and future interns, I'm sure, will be happy to help as well.

Stay in touch. Time flies...you'll be here before you know it!

 
At January 26, 2007 2:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Silke,
congratulations for the internship. I bet you will love it. I loved it and I miss it so bad.

And if you have any questions regarding anything about planning all the stuff, just let me know.

I also know a girl, she is my former landlady of the house where I staied, and she knows a lot of nice people who rent rooms to interns. So if you want me to ask her or help you get in contact with her just let AutoCom know, they got my email and everything.

And also if you need some travel tips...I know a lot :)

Ok, I hope you will have as much fun as I had...It will be a great time.

Wish you all the best!

 
At January 29, 2007 12:59 PM, Blogger Silke said...

Hi!
Thanks for your offer to help me! I will ask you a "few" questions...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home