Monday, January 30, 2006

Heike says Hi!

Hi!
I'm Heike from Germany. I have been an intern with AutoCom and I really love Detroit. Detroit is not a beautiful city but it has nice corners like the DIA. I have never seen such an amazing museum. On a Sunday Morning you should talk a walk (sorry a ride) at Belle Isle. If you miss German bread or European bread you should go to this unbelievable "Avalon Bakery" (Willis Street, Downtown Detroit). Please try this amazing bread but take care of yourself because it is not a really safe area....it is Detroit.

by Heike

1 Comments:

At January 30, 2006 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Heike...

It's great hearing from you. Tell us alittle more about what you're doing now.

I'm hoping to be in Germany in mid-March and again sometime in April so perhaps I'll have a chance to see you!

Larry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home