Thursday, September 07, 2006

Bye Bye Baby

After a strange noise, a lot of smell and the high spirits of a workman...:



What was:

Nice working, loyal behaving, never grumbling or acting moping when cursing at them, always being alive and kicking, best friends during good and bad working days...


What is:

Fried, stired, toasted, roasted, smoking, smelling whatever poor creatures...


What will be:

Absolute beginners who have to be teached the way how to work at AutoCom...


Good bye old computers-cronies or whatever is left of you, we will miss you! (and our data on your hard disk...)

Linda

3 Comments:

At September 08, 2006 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That picture is great!

 
At September 08, 2006 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will never forget that morning...peacefully working on my computer until it gets turned off and on five times...just as I am about to ask Linda what we should do, I hear "POP POP POP" and smoke comes pouring out of all three computers. The smell was one of the worst ever...burning electrical. The best part may have been Don coming out of his office and he, Linda and I just standing and staring at the fried mess...still smoking.

 
At September 20, 2006 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god...
honestly I'm sad I missed that, I would have loved to see the surprised and scared faces of you three guys.. :o)

The picture of the computer is awesome. It has something like an "old-school-look"...maybe that's the computer fashion of the year 2007...Linda you should try to sell it ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home