Monday, March 06, 2006

My first days in Detroit

Hi!

Nearly two weeks ago I arrived in Detroit. It's amazing how fast time goes by.
So I just want to tell you some of my experiences I had during my first days.

First there was buying a car and get my social security number. Ilka was driving me to all that offices. Thanks a lot for doing that, it was really kind of you! My car is nice and drives well, and I hope it will do so for the next six months.



What else did I do? I went shopping (it's great), were going out with friends and I went to a park at the lake. Although it was really freezing it was amazing (as you can see on the picture). I hope it will get warmer soon, so that it is more comfortable to do something outside.

So far I think it will be a great time here.

Bianca

2 Comments:

At March 12, 2006 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice photo! Hopefully the snow will melt and the flowers will start popping up soon, however!

 
At March 21, 2006 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I hope so. Lots of people told me about the great summer in Michigan so I can't wait for it...!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home