Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Greetings from United Arab Emirates!

It’s been years since I worked at AutoCom!! I remember it clearly… I had just graduated from U of M and decided to look into the field of Public Relations. I was fortunate enough to land an entry level position with AutoCom. It was a wonderful introduction to the world of PR within the auto industry. I had the opportunity to work with true experts in the field and I will never forget the experience.

My life has definitely changed since. I got married over three years ago, and moved to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. I’m currently teaching English at a women’s college. I’ve had two kids along the way. I’ve changed careers but will always remember and appreciate my days at AutoCom. I wish all the current interns the best of luck and encourage all of you to use the resources available to you while you have them.


Dolores

3 Comments:

At March 28, 2006 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi.. Dolores, thank you so much for your support to our blog!!!! We are all anxious to see your recent pictures! :) Please send us one~~~

 
At March 28, 2006 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dolores,
thanks for writing something for our blog. And I would like to see a picture of you, too. And maybe you also have some tips for the current interns where they should go during their internship.

That's really great. Are you a born arabian? I ever wanted to visit the United Arab Emirates but I couldn't manage it till now. I think it's a really nice country!

Hope to see a picture of you, soon.

 
At March 30, 2006 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dolores!

It was really nice to connect with you and hear about all that's been happening in your life.

And yes, we'd love to see a photo!

Did you get the information about engineering jobs at Hella? Let us know whether or not you were able to make a connection.

Best wishes...

Larry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home