Thursday, March 30, 2006

Future intern Linda

Hi guys,
My name is Linda (24 years old) and I´ll (yippie!) be joining you as an intern from mid june till december.
I´m very excited because I´ve never been in the United States up to now. All the more I´m anxious to AutoCom and the american way of life (myfriends cautioned me about the tasty fast-food-offer yet ;)!
It´s nice to learn about all the great field reports from ex-interns which I found on this blog. They confirm my positive impression which I already have from AutoCom and I get an idea of the varied experiences which I can gain within the internship. So I can´t wait to know the AutoCom team!!
But first of all there are some annoying things which have to becompleted. I´ve to finish my master thesis (about 'seniors andadvertising'), must find an interim tenant for my flat-share-room inmuenster. Furthermore I´ve to look for a U.S.-housing and I´m due to say hello to the consulat . (Thanks a lot for your help concerning all the organizational things around my internship!!)
But yesterday springtime "arrived" in muenster and everybody is in good spirits (me included) and I may complete my thesis with ice cream on our balkony; Hope the weather in Detroit is comparable to ours and you also enjoy thefirst actinism of the summer! I look forward beeing with you at AutoCom!
See you soon
By Linda

4 Comments:

At March 30, 2006 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Linda!
We are so excited for you to join us! Spring is also starting to arrive in Detroit! Yeeaahh!! I think you will really like it here...lots to do, especially in the summer!
See you soon!!!!

 
At March 30, 2006 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Linda....

We certainly are looking forward to having you join us as well.

As you get closer to your arrival, let's start thinking about some of your specific client assignments.

Also, don't hesitate to call or write us if you have any questions regarding transportation, housing etc.

Best wishes...

Larry W.

 
At March 31, 2006 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with your thesis!I just went through it and I know it is painful...

 
At March 31, 2006 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Linda,

I'm really looking forward to meeting you here in Detroit. And I'm sure you will have a great time. When you arrive I still have 2,5 months left, so I can show you arround and introduce you to some German and American friends, if you like to.
I really enjoy the American way of live, which also includes great fast-food (you have to know where to go) ;). And what I like most here in Detroit are the nice bars with live music...you will see it's great!

See you and maybe you will call me soon...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home