Friday, April 21, 2006

Another new Face

Hey everybody,

My name is Susanne, 21, and I am going to be another intern at AutoCom starting in mid-August. I am really happy and excited to have the chance to join you guys for my internship. I am also sure that I will be able to learn a lot and get to know the field of communications very well.

Furthermore, I am thrilled to have the chance to experience the American way of life a second time and to reaffirm my positive impression as I have already spent a High-School year in the US.

Currently I am a student in my second year of an International Business degree in Cambridge, England. I spent my first year of studies in Berlin, the capitol of Germany –a really nice city.


Right now it is my last week of spring break from University, it is not that relaxing, though - I have a lot of assignments to write.

I just got together all necessary documents in order to start the process of the visa application. It is unbelievable but it is really hard to find a photographer in Cambridge who is able to take a picture according to the photo guidelines for an American visa.

Bianca and Lei have already been very helpful – I guess the main questioning is still coming up when it is time to get further guide and documents for the DS2019 form, housing etc. Thank you for your help in advance!

I am really looking forward to meet you all and cannot wait for the time to pass by until my departure! :)

I am sure I will have a great time with lots of knowledge and experience in Public Relations.

Susanne

9 Comments:

At April 21, 2006 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes.. Berlin is really a nice city.. I studied there too.... :)

 
At April 21, 2006 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Susanne!

where have you been in the US for your year in high-school?

I'm looking forward to meeting you (I will be at AutoCom till end of August).

If there are any questions don't hesitate to contact me.

And by the way...would be nice if you could send us a picture! ;)

Bye Bianca

 
At April 21, 2006 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bianca,

I have been living in the state which is quite known for its cornfields... well, it is Marshalltown in Iowa - probably not the most exciting state if you tell an European. This is my experience.
But I gotta say that I liked it and have a lot of positive memories.

bye Susanne

 
At April 26, 2006 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Susanne....

Didn't you tell me that your father worked at Continental Teves?

I seem to recall that your family was quite familiar with the auto industry.

Larry

 
At April 30, 2006 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, my father works at Continental Teves but is mainly involved in the area of development. This probably also influenced my huge interest in the automotive industry!

Have a nice Sunday :)

 
At May 10, 2006 5:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Susanne,
I´ll be at Autocom from Mid June, so we can meet us and we´ll work together..
So I´m looking forward to meeting you!!
Have a nice day, Linda

 
At May 16, 2006 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Susanne!
We are really excited for you to join us at AutoCom!! It will be great because you will be able to see the seasons change during your stay!

 
At May 31, 2006 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Linda,

I'm also really looking forward to meeting you. I think it is great to have other interns to work with and being able to share experiences. Hope you will have a nice start!

See you soon :)
Susanne

 
At May 31, 2006 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Maggie,

I'm very excited as well to join you guys.
I'm also really happy to see the Indian Summer again - my host family and I went to Wisconsin and had a very nice weekend. Hope it won't be too cold during winter, though ;)
I am totally looking forward to August!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home