Thursday, April 20, 2006

Easter in Toronto

Toronto is a really "mulit-culti" city. You can find there nearly every nationality. Walking through the streets is lots of fun. I think with one breath you smell 5 different flavours...! I really recommend to walk along Queensstreet. There are a lot of nice shops and restaurants. Walk along that street and then just go North...after a few minutes you will reach China Town as well as Kensington Market. There are a lot of small shops and stands which sell nearly everything. And you also have Greek Town (eastern Toronto) and a "little Italy". If there is nice weather you should go to the lakeshore...and you will feel like beeing far far away from a big city (although it's just behind you).

Visting the CN-Tower is not the cheapest thing to do, but it's amazing. One ticket is about 24 Canadian$. But the floor of the observation desk (it's in a hight of 336m) is partly made out of glas...that's impressive! When you stand on that floor you just see all the "mini" cars driving below you. It's unbelievable. (But too much adrenalin for me ;) I just staied there for 2 seconds)

But I was wondering that you couldn't see any Easter stuff on the streets or in the shops. I didn't see at least one egg or Easter bunny. But it was a great Easter weekend anyway.

Hope you all had a good time on Easter...

Bianca

2 Comments:

At April 21, 2006 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to see your pictures as well~~~~~ :)

 
At April 22, 2006 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll second Lei's request!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home