Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Back to Germany

Hey folks!!
It’s a week now that I’m back in Germany and slowly I get used to it. The first days were like being stopped from 70mph to 0mph in 3 seconds, but on the third day I was okay again and not too homesick for Detroit anymore.
Now I’m back in my college town Hannover, meet all my old friends and get ready for my final thesis. And of course – think back to my time in Detroit and all the great people I met. I arrived in the U.S. with low expectations and left with so many good memories, dear friends, lots of PR-experiences, three awfully heavy suitcases and hundreds of pictures. =)
I hope it won’t be too long until I see you again. Take care, enjoy spring!

Ilka

4 Comments:

At April 04, 2006 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ilka,

I hope you're doing fine with getting used to Germany again! ;)
I'm really sad that we didn't have more time together here in Detroit, that would have been fun. But when I'm also back to Germany we have to meet again.
Ok, so let's keep in touch...
Bianca

 
At April 04, 2006 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are one of the founders for this blog.. :) Send us more posts and comments! Keep in touch~~

 
At April 06, 2006 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ilka....

Great to hear from you and glad you arrived back in Deutschland safe and sound.

Please stay in touch via the blog site and by direct e-mail whenever you have the chance.

Don't forget us (or the blog site you helped create)!

Larry

 
At April 06, 2006 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. I just realized that we don't have a photo of either you or Lei on the blog site.

As the site's co-founders, don't you think you should post some photos?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home