Thursday, May 25, 2006

Collecting possibilities to sell an interns car


Hi there!

Although I still have 3 months left before I will go back to Germany I was just thinking about possibilites for selling my car.

This is especially addressed to all former interns:
Would be great if you could give me some ideas how you tried to sell your cars. Like special newspapers, websites and so on. After I have collected some ideas I can post again with a summary of all that.

This would be a great help for all future interns (including me)! :o)

Thanks!!

Bianca

2 Comments:

At June 01, 2006 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are really well organized!!!! A great reminder to me.... I should try to sell mine right now.... :P

 
At June 09, 2006 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You might also put something on this in your AutoCom internship newsletter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home