Thursday, June 29, 2006

Saleswoman of June

.
I was awarded by Marty the Award of Saleswoman of June, because of my outstanding performance in the sale of my 20-year-old Volvo.... I sold it within two hours after I put the ad up... I was really lucky...

The websites I used were:
http://detroit.craigslist.org/car/ --- Free
www.autotrader.com ---which you have to pay at least $35 bucks...

I've also heard of the following one after I sold my car...
http://www.carlist.com/usedcars/

These are not only good for selling a car but also for getting a car...


Following are my words after awards.... :)

Tomorrow would be my last day with AutoCom, I am really thankful for all your help during my internship. Larry, thank you for bringing me to the U.S.!!! Jack, thank you for the weekly PR Lunch Training!!! Don, Marty, Jan and Joe, I learned a lot from you!, thank you!!! Dee and Holly, thank you for being our "business mom" !!! Maggie, Bianca, Markus and Linda I like you guys a lot and had a wonderful time with you!!! Jenn, Lauren and Shannon, it is nice to meet you and I wish I got to know you better!!! Thank you also those who have left AutoCom, you are all part of my precious memory in the U.S.!!!

Good luck to you all~

Lei

6 Comments:

At June 30, 2006 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey queen of cars,

you really passed the car-selling-job with distinction - congratulations!

Sincere thanks for your help during my first weeks, for your patience with me and my questions, for being friendly and in a good spirit all day long and, of course, many thanks for the tasty chinese food!
I hope we'll get a chance to meet again (either in germany or in china) thus let me know when you're planning a trip to germany (it's a good opportunity to practice your german :)
I hope you'll enjoy the rest of your days in the country of the stars and the stripes and you'll arrive safely in your hometown!!

 
At June 30, 2006 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lei,

I would say you are "THE CAR SELLER OF THE YEAR"! ;o)

Enjoy your last weeks/days in the US.

Thank you for all your help during our time together at AutoCom.

Just keep us updated about what's going on finding a job, your first days back to China and so on...

Have a great time exploring the West Coast!

Bianca~~~

 
At June 30, 2006 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lei,

as mentioned, all the best for you back in China.

You'll have to come back in January 2007 to sell my car for $20.000, I'll pay your flight then;-)

 
At July 06, 2006 1:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Linda, how is it going with your car? You've got your Nissan??I will visit Germany again for sure, only I don't know when...but I'll let you know~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :)

Bianca, I will keep you posted and send you a post when I get settled down in China... I'll continue supporting our intern blog project!!!

Markus, I can remote control your car sale, but you can still transfer the commision... I'll let you know my bank account info. :p

 
At July 09, 2006 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lei....

It was great having you at AutoCom. Look forward to hearing how your trip to the West Coast went.

Hope to follow up with you on opportunities in China, the Beijing auto show and more.

You did a great job. We'll miss you.

 
At March 11, 2019 1:15 AM, Blogger Farhan Tanvir said...

Fantastic illustration! Well business plan! Wish your proper business.
remove background from photos

 

Post a Comment

<< Home