Monday, March 26, 2007

Hey guys....!

I can’t believe it has already been two months since I left... Time went by so fast! Hope you are all good!

I have also settled in pretty good here in Munich. My internship here also turned out to be what I was looking for and is also really fun. I’m a “shared” intern between the guy who is responsible for management and sales training in our markets as well as the lady who does customer relationship management. And of course – and who could be better than I for this task – I’m responsible for the department’s car pool J So I get to drive really nice cars all the time, my absolute favorite right now is the new 3Series convertible with the new 3.5l engine and 306 HP – and of course the M6 J As you can see, the crazy German has found the crazy cars

Besides the cars… Munich is also a really really great big village, as a lot of people say. And with my city guide “Munich for people from Munich” I’m finding the insider places…thanks Nicole!

The mountains are also directly next door, so I already went 2 times skiing for the weekend. Unfortunately, winter has been too hot, so there was never really a lot of snow and therefore not a lot left L

I really miss Motown, the office, the cool concerts (especially the Maggie man’s one) and clubs, Royal Oak, the cool (and not evil) roommate, the Zsuzsu car…….

I really honestly have to say – AutoCom and everything revolving around it has been a great experience and has helped me personally and also for my professional career – I think I would have gone down at BMW without all my experience from AutoCom! Thanks a lot again for the opportunity – you’ve all been great.

Next time I’ll have some pictures to post to show you the way I’m living here

Sometime I hope I’ll be back and continue enjoying the American way of life!

Talk to you soon, Susanne

5 Comments:

At March 27, 2007 5:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Susanne,

I'm glad you like it in Munich. I will be there soon, to see a friend of mine who I got known to while I was in the States. I will let you know when, maybe we can meet too.

Enjoy you're time in Munich and have fun on the Beerfest. (Have you seen that movie?)

Bianca

 
At March 27, 2007 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Zsu Zsu!!
You sound like you are doing so great! You are so perfect for that job and I know you will do so well in everything else you do! I really miss you around here and all of your hip hop knowledge! I will be sure to send you Freddie's new CD!
xoxo Maggie

 
At March 28, 2007 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Susanne,

Sounds good, I'm glad to hear that you enjoy life in Munich and the city guide is doing his job. I can understand that you miss the States.

Take care,
Nicky

 
At March 31, 2007 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Susanne....

Great hearing from you. We all miss you.

Your new adventure in Munich sounds exciting. Take care and send those photos when you have a chance!

Larry

 
At April 06, 2007 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Zsu Zsu...

Eileen and I are just back from two weeks' driving down the California coast from SF to LA... Great trip. We are going to Poland and the Baltic countries in September and to Southeast Asia in November.

Enjoy Munchen and the Alps!

Jack Harned

 

Post a Comment

<< Home